sexta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2009

Greenwich Park









IN THE MORNING

In the morning when the moon is at its* rest,
you will find me, at the time I love the best
watching rainbows play on sunlight;
pools of water ice cream cold light,in the morning.
yeah yeah yeah
its the morning of my life.

In the daytime I will meet you as before.
You will find me *waiting by the ocean floor,
building castles in the shifting sands
in a world that nobody understands,
In a morning.
it's* the morning of my life
'Tis the morning of my life

In the morning of my life
the minutes take so long to drift away
Please be patient with your life
It's only morning and you're still to live your day

In the ev'ning I will fly you to the moon
To the top right hand corner of
the ceiling in my room
Where we'll* stay till the sun shines
Another day lay on clothes lines
I'll be yawning
It is the morning of my life
This is* the morning of my life

(1966) Barry Gibb
in Nina Simone style...

Um comentário:

  1. aê tio dani! tá lindo o blog. tamo aqui sempre mandando as vibrações positivas. queria estar aí com vc nesse momento, mas ok, fica pra outra vez. tuitei o seu blog lá no twitter: "o Daniel Lima (que ainda não tem twitter) tá com um blog bem bacana acompanhando a residência dele em Londres - Standing on the Shoulders of Giants". grande abraço irmãozinho! (pedro noizyman)

    ResponderExcluir